Friday, February 4, 2011

My Latest Pacific Gas & Electric Bill



Hello again friends I am happy to share my latest Electric Bill.  Very happy! As you can see below my 2010 bill before Sungevity Solar and now my current  bill from Pacific Gas and Electric.  Yes your reading it correctly went from $189.98 to just $12.03 from 1 year ago!  All this because of Sungevity's Solar Lease, these panels on my roof is providing me a saving of almost $140 per month from last year!  It was a no brainer for me and you to can save $$$ and save the environment at the same time.  To get a free quote just go to www.Sungevity.com and don't forget the give them this referral Discount Code 24583 via the phone or on the website under "how did you hear about us".  That code my friends is worth an extra $500 bucks just for reading this blog.  If you've ever thought about going solar now is the time! Get them running before summer to CASH in on the peak power!

My Old Electric Bill Without Sungevity Solar
My New Electric Bill With Sungevity Solar


2 comments:

  1. I am interested in Sungevity, and the difference in your electric bill is fantastic. But to fully understand the savings I would need to know your lease payment for 10/22/2010 to 11/20/2010 and that was not mentioned in this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question Chris. As one of the first lease customers with Sungevity I was able to prepay my lease. At that time they were offering a promotion for a discount on prepayment. My lease payment if spread out over 120 months is just over $40 per month. I will try to post my actual quote after the holiday. Feel free to give David a call for more info on my lease. He was my solar consultant and his contact info is at the bottom of the blog. Don't forget to get your free quote and to save $500 by letting them know you saw the blog. http://Solar4Lease.com

    ReplyDelete